our speaker: industry expert Vincent Mooij, Suez.circpack
21 June 2021
Sustainability plays a key role in ensuring consumer confidence and, hence, sales into growing markets. Sustainability of materials and articles that come in contact with food is now increasing in the top ranking of features that led the consumers’ choices, and recyclability is part of it. But when exactly is a packaging material recyclable?
Todays topic focused on ‘Recyclabilty of plastic packaging’.
NNZ invited Vincent Mooij (Suez.circpack) to talk about:
1. What is ‘recyclable’?
2. EPR-systems (Extended Producer Responsibility)
3. Sorting technologies
4. Recycling technologies
5. Design for recycling principles
6. Recycling assessment and certification (RecyClass vs MindestStandard vs RecycleCheck etc.)
7. Future developments in sorting & recycling (Chemical recycling, Digital Watermarks, Image recognition)
8. Services offered by Suez and Recyclass
"*" indicates required fields
These cookies are used to optimize performance and functionality of the website. These cookies are not essential when browsing the website. However it is possible certain elements on the website will not function properly without the cookies.
These cookies collect data that we use to understand how our website is used and perceived. These cookies also help us to optimize the website for the best user experience.
These cookies allow ad-networks to monitor your online behaviour so they can display relevant ads based on your interest and online behaviour. These cookies also prevent the same ads from being displayed over and over.